I haven't written anything new lately, this is just another one from my older works. I wont be around any blogs for a few days since I have my violin concert comin up. Will be back after that.
Have a great week and a rockin weekend! Cheerios!
.............................................................................
I'm the sad story collector
Luring into some (un)known shade of nostalgia
Strolling inside a chaos that was already there.
&...
You're the chaser of disaster
Casting devastating catastrophes
Into a soul that was already broken.
together...
We're such tragic lovers,
Glooming out the night with nurturing words
that never stood a chance in the middle of this silence.
& all I have now is rehearsed poetry and meaningless verses
Etched into my skin
& the memory of the lips that tasted like heartbreak.
But I thought there would be some landing point in the falling...
& all I remember now are the empty promises and stolen clichés
Imprinted in my brain
& the image of the irises that were sadder than a teardrop.
But I thought there would be a bit of fresh air in the drowning...
I need someone with a little fire in her veins
that is not intent to burn me.
I need someone who doesn't leave me seeking for amnesia
In a battlefield of feelings.
You cast your tragic ending
Long before the start,
I died close to the beginning
of what we could have been
Once inside the finish line.
Now your sadness cling to me like a second skin
& your lies run through my bloodstream
I'm bleeding pain in the form of a novel,
& I'm beating art in the shape of your beam.
I'm the junkie of your cocaine words
and the Bastard of your Prozac fingers.
But you're as addictive as you're numbing
Let me sink into oblivion because it hurts me believing
there would (not) be some kind of beauty in the breakdown...
32 comments:
wow
this was just wow
by the way..someone has left a dedication for u on my blog.. check it out
tc
hehe thanks Impressionist for ur picture dedication :)
Great words there as well!
Take care :)
Great!
:)
As eva!
nice.. really something..
pretty nice!
Dukhi man tera - sun uska kehena...
well written bro....
just a question - should it be You're the harbinger of disaster?
well, wow, what can I say - that was awesome! you are really great with words.
Nice one Jeevy!
wow!
this would be an amazing song.
I love it most. exquisite!
WOW!!simply mind blowing
that part about irises and teardrop touched my heart deep and raw!
I loved "(un)known." I may borrow that for a haiku :)
And thanks for the pic and dedication on Freesherry!
all the best for ur concert!!:)
hey!
I am holding a little party in my shoutbox tomorrow
A great way to have fun and get to know other bloggers.. food, booze, dance and loads and loads of gappein :D
for oodles of masti and bucketsful of fun be there!!!
for timings check my blog
http://sherryrowl.blogspot.com/
and yes, invite as many of your blogger friends as you can..
spread the word!!!
hope to see you guys in my shoutbox tomorrow!!
take care :)
love
sherry
quite beautiful :-)
I am going to be my opinionated self and would tell you that even though the template is beautiful, it is not very accessible and easy to read.
:-)
cool template buddy!
bliss n blessss....both for u!!
@ Freesherry: Thanx!
I did see the dedication! thanx once again!
-I
@ Silvara: My Pleasure!
thanx
-I
@ Standbymind: THanx bro! :D
-I
@ Zephyr: THank U! :D
-I
@ D Sinner: Thanks! :D
@ Ceedy: heh! My hindi is bad! :D
thanx mate.
and for ur question.. NO!
@ Sophiagurl: THanks!!
well, we all are good with words in some way or the other! ;)
-I
@ PCE: THank u so much! :D
it would? dang...I shud look for a rock band singer then! :D
can u sing?
-I
@ Lunatic: Thank U! :)
Im glad u liked it!
-I
@ Stella: no problem at all!
u can use it anytime, anywhere! :D
and it was my pleasure!
all u people really do rock!
-I
@ Gunj: Thank U! :)
The concert was a big success!!
-I
@ Freesherry: sad that i missed it
will join next time! :D
-I
@ Raaji: Thank U! :)
Changed it back to old one :D heh
-I
@ Jyoti: THanks!
did u put up ur new template yet?
-I
@ Darkling: Aw..thanks!
same to u too! heh
-I
I died close to the beginning
of what we could have been
Once inside the finish line.
-These lines are powerful.
@ Pria: Thank u so much! :)
-I
Post a Comment