What happens when you turn a king from a deck of cards into a cult master, add some innuendos, and a bit of rhyming? umm...this.
The king of clubs
Who ruled the night
And loved his women bound
Stole the queen of hearts
And other parts
And none of them could be found
He was their god
And they his gems
The diamonds in the rough
He took their souls
The dark dank holes
And could not get enough
The deck he used
To hide their face
All flushed from death's pursuit
The spades, the wild,
Are you with child?
Let's bloody the very root
You stupid trick
There is no love
The bridges have all been burned
He cuts you through
It's all for you
You think you would have turned
The dirty shack
The full full house
The candles burning skin
Lay in your cross
Forget the loss
You'll do it all for him
The king of clubs
He uses them well
The queens, they know no more
They followed him till
Their lips were stilled
He killed his precious whores
22 comments:
I love this!
It's amazing with all the poker/card references.
brilliant!
:)
i've been reading your recent posts...
and all of the them...extremely gripping...and i could actually visualise some situations your posts portray..
i'm a fan of yours...:D
where do u get the ideas man? cool!
Whores?
Heck no..use a better word to describe them :|
dude....what is it with you and hookers?
wow! that was something!
love your template too.
There's an award waiting for ya-you don't have to do anything if you'd rather not, but if you'd like-you can give it to someone else and spread the love.
<3
Yet another masterpiece. I loved the way you used card terms.
it could be the official Poker Tournament song! it was fun reading it :)
I loved the innuendos and the whole metaphor!
Nice one man!
Whats on with ya?
Very nice! :)
Loved it..
I just knew there was deck of cards to play with.... never tht so deep abt the queen and kinds... Nice one...
Wah! Amazing! Loved the way I could imagine it all! I will back to this when I am not so in awe!
:)
whoa! that was intense, but clearly awesome. =)
O_O
You are SO going on my blogroll.
you and only you could have talked about a pack of innocent cars like that
as always...the master at work :)
Woah!Gave me the goosebumps...
interesting... twisted... and deep.
good job :-)
It was intriguing thoough..the twists and turns made it worth the attempt!
(Crystal here!)
Post a Comment