Playing this echo game of Thought and Imagination and finding solace only in the Silence between.
Good job!! :)
its difficlt to use less words n say more...but uve dne a good job thr!
Hey thanks for dedicating that song to me on my blog:)
that's very concise as well as mysterious....nicely done :)
Hi Rajeev,How are you dear? Nicely put forward. A good memoir, really.Have a nice time. :)
@ Sam: Thanks! :D-I
@ Gunj: Well, That is what this tag is all about! ;)thanx!-I
@ Mez: No problemo! :DU did a great job there! :)-I
@ Silvara: Mysterious?! :D hehe!thanx! :P-I
@ Sunil: Thanx bro!im doin great!howz u? glad u liked it! i want u to take up the tag too!-I
Whenever I came I wondered how to leave comments here. Glad u told me.That was brilliant one.
This is quite unique!Great idea!
Amazingly good Skin.Can not help appreciating your taste ! Black rocks !!Cheers~~
@ Priya: Wonder no more! ;)cuz u now know what to do! :P hehe! "Dthanx-I
@ Solitaire; Yeah, Why dont u do it?im sure u will like it! :P-I
@ Mishra; Thanx!see credits for its maker! :Dand yes, black def rocks! :P-I
Impressive one buddy! :)Will do it soon.Have a nice weekend!
lovely words..hey twas easy for u tag! :P and those six words of urs make it seem so easy..(i am gonna hav a helluva time!)this tag wil be done after my exams..cheers!
hola!
@ Sameera: Thanks!looking forward!-I
@ Akila: Thanks!!Naah, u can do it too! try! :)It was hard for me also!-I
@ Mystique: Hola! :D-I
good one!keshi.
Superb! It's very intriguing!It's difficult to write a memoir in just 6 words!My memoir will have at least 60000!
woooooooooooooowwwwww i in tend to take this!!best tag ever!!!
Koool! ummm, er...do u give classes?
@ Keshi: Thank you :)-I
@ Darklin: U shud!!its fun, seriously!-I
@ niveditha: hehe thanx!try and u too can write!-I
@ The New Cynic: Thanx!what classes are u talking about?-I
cool - am gonna do this...there is a great saying by an archtiect Mies Van De Rohe - "Less is more"
@ Ceedy: u shud do it! :DI love that saying! sounds very true here!-I
Did the tag bro!!!
**Perched between twin realities of shadow worlds.*keshi experiences dumb-blonde moment #3657960606*ur too good and DEEP!Keshi.
Linked and Copied this Tag on my Blog.
@ Ceedy: Thanx bro!thanx for doing!-I
@ Keshi: lol!no #3657960606???u didnt get that one!? :D-I
Post a Comment
37 comments:
Good job!! :)
its difficlt to use less words n say more...but uve dne a good job thr!
Hey thanks for dedicating that song to me on my blog:)
that's very concise as well as mysterious....nicely done :)
Hi Rajeev,
How are you dear?
Nicely put forward. A good memoir, really.
Have a nice time. :)
@ Sam: Thanks! :D
-I
@ Gunj: Well, That is what this tag is all about! ;)
thanx!
-I
@ Mez: No problemo! :D
U did a great job there! :)
-I
@ Silvara: Mysterious?! :D hehe!
thanx! :P
-I
@ Sunil: Thanx bro!
im doin great!
howz u? glad u liked it! i want u to take up the tag too!
-I
Whenever I came I wondered how to leave comments here. Glad u told me.
That was brilliant one.
This is quite unique!
Great idea!
Amazingly good Skin.Can not help appreciating your taste ! Black rocks !!
Cheers~~
@ Priya: Wonder no more! ;)
cuz u now know what to do! :P hehe! "D
thanx
-I
@ Solitaire; Yeah, Why dont u do it?
im sure u will like it! :P
-I
@ Mishra; Thanx!
see credits for its maker! :D
and yes, black def rocks! :P
-I
Impressive one buddy! :)
Will do it soon.Have a nice weekend!
lovely words..
hey twas easy for u tag! :P
and those six words of urs make it seem so easy..(i am gonna hav a helluva time!)
this tag wil be done after my exams..
cheers!
hola!
@ Sameera: Thanks!
looking forward!
-I
@ Akila: Thanks!!
Naah, u can do it too! try! :)
It was hard for me also!
-I
@ Mystique: Hola! :D
-I
good one!
keshi.
Superb! It's very intriguing!
It's difficult to write a memoir in just 6 words!
My memoir will have at least 60000!
woooooooooooooowwwwww i in tend to take this!!best tag ever!!!
Koool! ummm, er...do u give classes?
@ Keshi: Thank you :)
-I
@ Darklin: U shud!!
its fun, seriously!
-I
@ niveditha: hehe thanx!
try and u too can write!
-I
@ The New Cynic: Thanx!
what classes are u talking about?
-I
cool - am gonna do this...
there is a great saying by an archtiect Mies Van De Rohe - "Less is more"
@ Ceedy: u shud do it! :D
I love that saying! sounds very true here!
-I
Did the tag bro!!!
**Perched between twin realities of shadow worlds.
*keshi experiences dumb-blonde moment #3657960606*
ur too good and DEEP!
Keshi.
Linked and Copied this Tag on my Blog.
@ Ceedy: Thanx bro!
thanx for doing!
-I
@ Keshi: lol!
no #3657960606???
u didnt get that one!? :D
-I
Post a Comment